eXquisitism

.because the world is an exquisite place.


What exactly is the correct definition for the term "friends"? The show "Friends" was one of my favorites...they always seemed so happy, like they were all made for each other, one friend complemented the other... But life is so not like that. Goodness, why are people so 2-faced and lying to my face?

The summer before senior year. My final year with all my "close" friends, right before we all head onto our seperate roads, trying to find our seperate happiness. I wanted this summer to be one of the best...but turns out it'd be one of the worst. Oh, the irony. People Ive known for ages have turned against me.

Someone was crying, jealous of me when I had found my ex-boyfriend, even though at the time, I had no idea what the problem was, & I was trying to console them. For someone who used to always say that I was their 1st best friend, they found a boyfriend & at the drop of a pin, ditched all her friends for this guy. Ive got another friend whose "better 1/2" is jealous of me because Im best friends with her boyfriend. Grreat. WHY? Its not like we are in LOVE! Goodness.

& however could I forget to mention the 1 friend I would never have expected betrayal from? The one friend I always thought would be by my side through thick & thin? The 1 who was supposed to be the strong 1, the protector. So what happens? When someone threatens him & my other friends as well, he sprints away. Not even telling us he's going. Thanks. A lot. To be honest, I kinda actually wanted something to happen to us, in the middle of those woods...just so that when the news got to him, he'd know he was responsible for not helping us.

Maybe thats why Ive always thought that the characters on "Friends" were made for each other. They WERE made for each other. By the script writers. Isnt that just depressing, then?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Google Friend Connect