eXquisitism

.because the world is an exquisite place.

recently, i've gotten really into reading different blogs. what i never realized is that you can find out so much about life from other people. in fact, blogs are pretty much like the greatest advice, commentary and whatever else you can think of, all in one convenient place. it's freedom of speech at it's very finest. which cannot make me happier.

did i ever mention that im quite possibly the most opinionated person on the planet? seriously, arguing & proving my point is like my lifes goal. of course, i do NOT, by any means, mean that i love to coerce people into believing what i believe, although if that happens to be the case, i'll be more than happy. i just like to show people my side of thinking. so what better way to express my dislike, adoration, disgust, or just opinion in general than right on here? ah, my life is now complete.

but back to the topic. im lazy. and for those that truly know me, that's not news in the least bit. i get super excited about an idea or a project...& then the excitement dies down after a little bit & i go back to not doing anything about it & forgetting it completely. sad, right? right. i always have unfinished business... like this blog for example..i started it in..oh, 2005?! yeah, i kinda left it to simmer for about 4 YEARS! ah, my laziness annoys even me, i can't imagine how my mom feels about it..although i guess i can, since she yells at me to clean my room practically every hour on the hour. oh. another thing i forgot to mention, i go off on tangents, quite a bit. so when i do, just bear with me.

anyyyways. sheesh, i dont even know where to start. ok, well, first off, to those of you bloggers who dont like, or rather, appreciate, when other bloggers dont use punctuation or dont capitalize, i apologize in advance. but like ive stated before, im lazy. sometimes, if i feel like it, i will add the apostrophe to the " i'll ", but sometimes, ill just write like that. :) it takes too long, and frankly, as long as you readers get my meaning, its fine with me. dont worry, i wont torture you WiTh WrItInG lIkE tHiS, because, honestly, i cant imagine how people type like that..it must be a skill, since it takes me about 10 times longer to type stuff up. so otherwise, i hope everything is to your taste.

perhaps i should start out by talking about myself..since the last time i did that was when i was a little high school sophmore.. & of course, i dont have to explain that a whole lot has changed since then. but id really rather not waste my time with stating, in random statements, as i seemed to do in my post on..what was it..2007? short little bursts of words dont define me, & they sure as hell dont even come close to explaining just who i am, so ill save myself the finger cramps & you the bloodshot eyes from staring at the screen too long, trying to read it. arent i just the sweetest? :)

well, i guess a short little intro wouldnt hurt. im a sophomore in college {..wow. i just wrote that & even im stunned..im getting old!} and im just your average, 5'1", spunky ukrainian, with simply too many opinions. i have an opinion about practically everything, so what better way to share it? :P hmmm..thats about all i can think of about myself, just a student, trying to figure out just what the heck it is that i wanna do with my life, all while trying to juggle full-time classes, an almost full-time job, family, friends, and my own sanity. all in all, im just your average girl-next-door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Google Friend Connect